Welcome to the world of "Re-Guitaring": enjoy an infinite number of guitar tones out of a single instrument!
With Re-Guitar, you can emulate many kinds of guitar tones (electric or acoustic), regardless of the solid body guitar model used for recording: keep playing your own guitar and get all the sounds that you like, and more!
The built-in pickup simulator lets you emulate many types of electric guitar pickups without the need to modify your favorite instrument: choose from a selection of popular guitar pickups or create your own.
You can also dig and expand the body "in the box" to craft your own hollow body guitar tone thanks to the body simulator.
The plug-in includes a selection of acoustic guitar simulations, and you can craft your own too.
In addition to the brightness and gain adjustements, the virtual tone and volume pots let you tweak the tone in details. They can even be automated to follow the performance.
If you do not play guitar but are producing music with recorded guitars, you will enjoy "re-guitaring" too: you can now "fix it in the mix" and virtually switch guitars after recording!
This plug-in has not been released yet - it is expected to be available around Q2 2019
- Guitar tone modeler with electric pickups, acoustic guitars and hollow body emulations.
- Built-in single coil pickups: single hot, vintage, modern, active, tele, neck+mid, bridge+mid, P90, P90J.
- Built-in humbucker pickups: vintage, classic, ricky, modern, rails, bright, wide, wide(jazz), jazz box.
- Built-in piezo & acoustic guitars: solid body piezo, acoustic sim pedals, modern & vintage dreadnought, jumbo, mini jumbo, 000, small.
- Create your own electric pickups or acoustic guitar emulations with the custom electric and custom acoustic models.
- Adjust hollow body thickness and amount.
- Adjust simulations brightness and gain.
- Built-in virtual volume and tone pots.
- No latency.
Blue Cat Audio Standards:
- Available as: Mac-AAX, Mac-AU, Mac-VST, Mac-VST3, Win-AAX, Win-VST, Win-VST3, Win x64-AAX, Win x64-VST, Win x64-VST3.
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Full MIDI control and automation support with silent, zipper-free parameters update, advanced response control and MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: when the plug-in is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation.
- Customizable user interface with transparency management and zoom.
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plug-in with absolutely no noise.
- Full featured integrated presets manager.
- Copy/paste the state of the plug-in between instances using the system clipboard.
- Any sample rate supported.
No Videos available. Please check our Youtube channel for more videos about this software.
To add your own comment about this product, please contact us.
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or newer).
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10.
- Any VST / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit).
Mac OS X
- An Intel processor.
- Mac OS 10.7 or newer.
- Any VST / Audio Unit (32/64-bit) / AAX compatible application.
For more information about supported platforms, see our FAQ.
- One single instance of the plug-in per session.
- The plug-in is regularly bypassed for a few seconds.