Welcome to the world of "Re-Guitaring": enjoy an infinite number of guitar tones out of a single instrument!
With Re-Guitar, you can emulate many kinds of guitar tones (electric or acoustic), regardless of the solid body guitar model used for recording: keep playing your own guitar and get all the sounds that you like, and more!
The built-in pickup simulator lets you emulate many types of electric guitar pickups without the need to modify your favorite instrument: choose from a selection of popular guitar pickups or create your own.
You can also dig and expand the body "in the box" to craft your own hollow body guitar tone thanks to the body simulator.
The plug-in includes a selection of acoustic guitar simulations, and you can craft your own too.
In addition to the brightness and gain adjustements, the virtual tone and volume pots let you tweak the tone in details. They can even be automated to follow the performance.
If you do not play guitar but are producing music with recorded guitars, you will enjoy "re-guitaring" too: you can now "fix it in the mix" and virtually switch guitars after recording!
This plug-in is also available as a built-in effect inside Blue Cat's Axiom, the multi effects processor for guitar and bass.
- Guitar tone modeler with electric pickups, acoustic guitars and hollow body emulations.
- Built-in single coil pickups: single hot, vintage, modern, active, tele, neck+mid, bridge+mid, P90, P90J.
- Built-in humbucker pickups: vintage, classic, ricky, modern, rails, bright, wide, wide(jazz), jazz box.
- Built-in piezo & acoustic guitars: solid body piezo, acoustic sim pedals, modern & vintage dreadnought, jumbo, mini jumbo, 000, small.
- Create your own electric pickups or acoustic guitar emulations with the custom electric and custom acoustic models.
- Adjust hollow body thickness and amount.
- Adjust simulations brightness and gain.
- Built-in virtual volume and tone pots.
- No latency.
Blue Cat Audio Standards:
- Available in most plug-in formats for Mac and Windows.
- Full MIDI control and automation support, MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: processing shuts down when fed with silence (optimal CPU usage).
- Customizable user interface with transparency & zoom.
- Smooth Bypass: noiseless plug-in activation / deactivation.
- Full featured integrated presets manager.
- Copy/paste the state of the plug-in between instances.
- Any sample rate supported.
"The tone possibilities are basically endless. This could replace hours of work trying to find ideal pickups for a recording or tweaking gain and EQ trying to change the tone of the guitars you have available. This plugin feels like having 50+ years worth of guitar history right at your fingertips." - - [full review].
" This might be one of those rare things that comes along and becomes a complete game changer for me. It completely exceeded my expectations.[...] This is hands down the most convincing thing I've ever heard for acoustic tones. [...] It sounds better than a lot of acoustic guitars I've heard! [...] Pickup emulations: really, really, really useful tones for any situation I can think of in there.[...] @Blue Cat Audio Well done!" - - [full review].
" Uh, this thing is incredible. [...] Basically, multiply the number of guitars you have by at least 10." - - [full review].
To add your own comment about this product, please contact us.
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or newer).
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10.
- Any VST / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit).
Mac OS X
- An Intel processor.
- Mac OS 10.7 or newer.
- Any VST / Audio Unit (32/64-bit) / AAX compatible application.
For more information about supported platforms, see our FAQ.
- 5 instances of the plug-in allowed per session.
- The effect is bypassed for half a second every minute.