Blue Cat's Re-Head is a "head response" simulation plug-in that aims at re-creating the missing response of the head when working on headphones.
Have you ever noticed how un-natural music can sound thru headphones, compared to speakers? It is because the head and ears are missing in the signal path between the speakers and the brain.
With Re-Head, it is now possible to get a more natural sounding tone with headphones, even when recording instruments such as distorted guitars (that usually sound awful) or monitoring mixes with hard-panned tracks.
- "Head response" simulation plug-in to get a more natural tone when working with headphones.
- Adjust the position of the sound source and the angle between the virtual speakers.
- Adjust the brightness.
- Built-in EQ and impulse response (IR) loader to tweak the frequency response, and compensate actual headphones.
- Flip left and right ears.
- No latency.
Blue Cat Audio Standards:
- Available as: Mac-AAX, Mac-AU, Mac-VST, Mac-VST3, Win-AAX, Win-VST, Win-VST3, Win x64-AAX, Win x64-VST, Win x64-VST3.
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Full MIDI control and automation support with silent, zipper-free parameters update, advanced response control and MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: when the plug-in is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation.
- Customizable user interface with transparency management and zoom.
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plug-in with absolutely no noise.
- Full featured integrated presets manager.
- Copy/paste the state of the plug-in between instances using the system clipboard.
- Any sample rate supported.
No Videos available. Please check our Youtube channel for more videos about this software.
To add your own comment about this product, please contact us.
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or newer).
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10.
- Any VST / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit).
Mac OS X
- An Intel processor.
- Mac OS 10.7 or newer.
- Any VST / Audio Unit (32/64-bit) / AAX compatible application.
For more information about supported platforms, see our FAQ.
- 5 instances of the plug-in allowed per session.
- The effect is bypassed for half a second every minute.