We are happy to announce our first guitar contest with the opportunity to win our acclaimed guitar & audio software Blue Cat’s Axiom, Destructor, Axe Pack and All Plug-Ins Pack, with a backing track provided by JTC (jtcguitar.com) and written by Martin Miller (martinmillerguitar.com).
All you need to do is record yourself playing your own guitar solo on the JTC backing track, using one of our amp simulations plug-ins: Blue Cat’s Free Amp, or the demo of Blue Cat’s Destructor or Axiom. Upload your video to your YouTube account and share it on the Blue Cat Audio Facebook page. 10 players will be selected from the YouTube likes, and the final jury (composed by Martin Miller and the Blue Cat Audio team) will vote for the 4 winners.
The contest will be running from September 17th until November 15th 2018, so get started, record your best solo and share it with us! 🙂
Entry Rules :
- Download the Blue Cat Audio Free Amp here (or the demo version of Destructor or Axiom). Tip: you can use our other free plug-ins too!
- Download the Jam Track Central backing track here.
- Record a video with your solo along with the above JTC backing track and upload it to your YouTube account using the tag #bluecataudiogiveaway and post the YouTube link on the official Blue Cat Audio Facebook page.
- Only one entry per person.
- A pre-selection of 10 players will be done based on YouTube likes.
- Submissions are to be entered in before November 15th, 2018.
- For the final selection, Martin Miller, Jean Fontanille, Hans Van Even and the Blue Cat Audio team will vote for the top 4 entries.
- Grab your guitar and enjoy! 😉
The prize packages includes:
- 1st place: A full license of Blue Cat’s All Plugins Pack value $1199
- 2nd place: A full license of Blue Cat’s Axe Pack value $299
- 3rd place: A full license of Blue Cat Audio’s new Axiom plugin value $199
- 4th place: A full license of Blue Cat Audio’s acclaimed Destructor plugin value $99
12 thoughts on “Blue Cat Audio Guitar Contest: Prizes Worth $1,796!”
do i have to use the Blue Cat Audio Amp for the recording or it’s ok to use any other amps?
Yes you need to use one of our amps (free or demo). That’s the idea of the contest: show us what you can do with our amp simulations!
Is there any possibilities i can install your free amp in windows xp?
Well, due to some conditions i have to use my old computer…
I’ve tried in the past but after i searched on your minimum specs, it only runs on win 7 above..
I understand if it’s axiom, but free amp , i think it’s not as much complex as axiom…
Unfortunately we have had to drop support for Windows XP recently (Microsoft does not support it anymore), so you need at least Windows Vista to run our new plug-ins.
Am I allowed to put reverb and delay in fx chain together with your software? As post effects maybe?
Yes of course!
Any news about the 4 winners?
The jury is now working on it! https://www.bluecataudio.com/Blog/community/the-guitar-contest-that-goes-to-11-solos-selected-for-the-final-jury/