We are happy to announce significant free updates for 6 plug-ins! Blue Cat’s Dynamics, Protector, FreqAnalyst Multi, StereoScope Multi, Oscilloscope Multi and DP Meter Pro will be demoed on our booth (#16300) at NAMM this week.
If you are a registered customer, check out the preview versions that are already available on the full versions download pages (link received by email upon purchase)!
What’s New in All Previews:
– Refreshed GUI design, with improved usability and touchscreen support.
– The GUI can now be zoomed from 70% to 200%.
– Lock GUI state to prevent changes when loading presets.
– Last loaded preset is now remembered in session and displayed in the presets menu.
– Plug-in state can now be reverted to the last loaded preset.
– Now supports retina displays on Mac (text and graphs using high resolution).
– Mac: new installer.
– Mac: fixed minor compatibility issues with Mac OS High Sierra and Mojave.
– Dropped support for Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.6 and earlier.
– Dropped support for legacy DirectX plug-in format.
What’s New in Blue Cat’s Dynamics Preview:
– Save and reload dynamics curves as presets and share them with the MB-5 Dynamix plug-in.
– New lookahead function for the dynamics section.
– New brickwall limiter with lookahead.
– link makeup gain with pre-gain to compensate level changes.
– new presets
What’s New in Blue Cat’s Protector Preview:
– New lookahead function to reduce distortion when used as a loudness booster.
– Mono tracks support.
What’s New in StereoScope Multi and FreqAnalyst Multi Previews:
– audio analysis is now performed in the background and does not affect audio performance.