Blue Cat's StereoScope Multi is a unique tool to compare the stereo image of several tracks in real time. It is the ideal solution for mixing: you can actually see which part of the stereo field every single instrument uses. It can also be used to analyze an effect chain and see how audio effects influence the stereo image of your content.
This plug-in is based on the same stereo analysis algorithms as Blue Cat's StereoScope Pro analysis plug-in, and the instant, peak or average responses of several audio tracks can be displayed on the same graph (the plug-in supports up to 16 curves). The same zooming capabilities and coordinates display let you exactly measure the characteristics of the stereo image for each audio track. The advanced routing capabilities let you define different settings for each track, and thus adapt the parameters for each audio signal you want to analyze. Our multiple tracks audio analysis tutorial shows you how to use this multitrack analysis feature.
Thanks to Blue Cat's skinning language support and the included window opacity management feature, you can adapt the plug-in user interface to your personal needs and enhance your workflow.
If you are looking for a stereo field analyzer specialized in single track analysis with audio to MIDI capabilities, check our Blue Cat's StereoScope Pro plug-in.
- Multiple tracks real time stereo field analyzer: visualize and compare the stereo image of several audio tracks on the same screen.
- Unique data sharing technology with multi-core processors support.
- Compute and display the difference between curves for easy response curve measurement.
- Animated zoom for all views.
- Precise measurement capabilities.
- Easy phase cancelation and mono compatibility issues detection on multiple tracks or within an effect chain.
- Instant, peak and average curves display for each track.
- Save the curves for easy A/B comparison.
- Opacity control for the user interface.
- Custom absolute and relative threshold control.
Blue Cat Audio Standards:
- Available in most plug-in formats for Mac and Windows.
- Full MIDI control and automation support, MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: processing shuts down when fed with silence (optimal CPU usage).
- Customizable user interface with transparency & zoom.
- Smooth Bypass: noiseless plug-in activation / deactivation.
- Full featured integrated presets manager.
- Copy/paste the state of the plug-in between instances.
- Any sample rate supported.
"I haven't seen another plug-in that can visualise a mix in quite this way.[...] It could certainly be useful to check signal flow within a complex stereo effects chain, and as basic stereo meters for use over the master bus, StereoScope Multi and its sister plug-in, StereoScope Pro, offer a nice alternative to conventional designs, with the ability to compare your master to reference tracks."-
To add your own comment about this product, please contact us.
- Three instances of the plug-in per session.
- The plug-in is frozen for a few seconds every 40 seconds.
- An Intel or Apple Silicon processor.
- Mac OS 10.9 or newer.
- Any VST / Audio Unit / AAX compatible application (64-bit) .
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or newer).
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10.
- Any VST / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit).
For more information about supported platforms, see our Knowledge Base.