Blue Cat's Triple EQ is a 3 bands semi-parametric equalizer that can be controlled like a single filter with customizable shape.
It includes a low shelf filter, a high shelf filter and a boost/cut peak filter. Its wide range of gain (+/-40 dB per band) and bandwidth (.01 to 5 Octave) makes it very versatile to create any filter shape. The three filters are linked together so that when you change the center frequency or the bandwidth, the parameters of the three filters are modified accordingly: you can control the entire equalizer characteristics with a single mouse click.
The graph shows the computed frequency response of the plug-in, so that you can exactly know how your signal is processed. The controls are directly available on top of the filter graph, making the design of the filter shape even easier.
The plug-in also offers a dual channels version, with independent left/right or mid/side equalization capabilities. Both channels can be linked together in many ways, letting you transform this plugin into a frequency-dependent panner and much more.
The plug-in can be controlled in real time with MIDI or automation: it is capable of absolutely zipper-free clean and continuous time-varying equalization with no latency. it is the ideal companion of our audio analysis tools for signal-dependent side chain filtering.
Want more bands? Check out Blue Cat's Parametr'EQ series.
- True WYSIWYG 3 bands semi-parametric equalizer / shapeable filter.
- Dual Mode: independent left and right or mid and side channels control.
- Multiple channels linking modes.
- +-40 dB range for each band.
- Automatic gain compensation.
- No latency.
- Real time display of the frequency response with precise measurement and zooming capabilities.
- On-graph filter shape control.
Blue Cat Audio Standards:
- Available as: Mac-AAX, Mac-AU, Mac-RTAS, Mac-VST, Mac-VST3, Win-AAX, Win-RTAS, Win-VST, Win-VST3, Win x64-AAX, Win x64-VST, Win x64-VST3.
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Full MIDI control and automation support with silent, zipper-free parameters update, advanced response control and MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: when the plug-in is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation.
- Customizable user interface with transparency management and zoom.
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plug-in with absolutely no noise.
- Full featured integrated presets manager.
- Copy/paste the state of the plug-in between instances using the system clipboard.
- Any sample rate supported.
No Videos available. Please check our Youtube channel for more videos about this software.
"This three-band parametric EQ is a fine example of Blue Cat's considerable talent." - .
"I love the free TripleEQ plugin, I can easily focus in on a band and reduce the low end for my vocals. It's also handy for the master mixdown. Thanks!." - , RunBeerRun
To add your own comment about this product, please contact us.
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or newer).
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10.
- Any VST / RTAS / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit).
Mac OS X
- An Intel processor.
- Mac OS 10.7 or newer.
- Any VST / Audio Unit (32/64-bit) / RTAS / AAX compatible application.
For more information about supported platforms, see our FAQ.
Warning: because of a bug of the initial VST3 release, this new version may not work with existing sessions that used the VST3 format. See this blog post for more details and how to fix it.