Very famous during the 70's and 80's, the Flanger effect can be used on almost any audio track: on drums, voices synths or guitars, from a subtle effect to a deep alien-like voice effect, enjoy it!
Despite its simple user interface, Blue Cat's Flanger is very versatile: harsh and metallic or smooth and soft filtering effects, it can do them all, for free!
The stereo version also lets you smoothly transform it into a stereo flanging effect with a single knob. Push the "Spread" slider and hear the difference: the effect is turning around your head, and the sound takes another dimension, spread into the stereo field.
- Vintage flanger effect.
- Stereo spread control.
- Sine or triangle LFO shapes.
- In or out of phase feedforward and feedback paths.
Blue Cat Audio Standards:
- Available as: Mac-AAX, Mac-AU, Mac-RTAS, Mac-VST, Mac-VST3, Win-AAX, Win-DX, Win-RTAS, Win-VST, Win-VST3, Win x64-AAX, Win x64-DX, Win x64-VST, Win x64-VST3.
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Full MIDI control and automation support with silent, zipper-free parameters update, advanced response control and MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: when the plug-in is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation.
- Customizable user interface with transparency management .
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plug-in with absolutely no noise.
- Full featured integrated presets manager.
- Copy/paste the state of the plug-in between instances using the system clipboard.
- Any sample rate supported.
No Videos available. Please check our Youtube channel for more videos about this software.
The Blue Cat Flanger and Blue Cat Phaser are capable of a wealth of sound variations that belies their simple looking interfaces.-
To add your own comment about this product, please contact us.
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or newer).
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10.
- Any DirectX / VST / RTAS / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit).
Mac OS X
- An Intel processor.
- Mac OS 10.5 or newer.
- Any VST / Audio Unit (32/64-bit) / RTAS / AAX compatible application.
For more information about supported platforms, see our FAQ.