Blue Cat's Fader Hub is a network mixing and streaming software that provides an easy solution to play and record with other musicians on a local network or thru the Internet in real time.
Join the LLAN party! Connect your instrument and play with other musicians over the Low Latency Audio Network (LLAN) thanks to this unique network mixing and streaming console.
Fader Hub features a local mixing console to mix several audio input from an audio interface, and a network mixer that can send the local mixdown to other computers over the network, and mix the lossless audio streams received from them.
It is fully compatible and interoperable with the Connector plug-in. It includes several built-in audio effects and can load third party VST, Audio Unit and VST3 plug-ins.
Fader Hub can also record the full mix and individual streams to disk, making it easy to record multiple instruments over an IP network.
With this unique tool, every musician with a laptop in a band can easily manage his/her personal headphone mix, while keeping the lowest possible latency for his/her own instrument.
- Network mixing console: play with other musicians thru a local network or over the Internet.
- Multitrack recording: record the full mix or individual tracks on your own machine.
- Built-in effect plug-ins (EQ, Compressor, Gate, delays, reverb...).
- Load third party VST, vST3 or Audio Unit plug-ins.
- Supports multiple sampling rates on a single connection (built-in resampling).
- Built-in drift compensation.
- Fully compatible with Blue Cat's Connector.
- Connect up to 8 musicians together.
- Up to 6 local audio inputs (personal mix).
Blue Cat Audio Standards:
- Available in most plug-in formats for Mac and Windows.
- Full MIDI control and automation support, MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: processing shuts down when fed with silence (optimal CPU usage).
- Customizable user interface with transparency & zoom.
- Smooth Bypass: noiseless plug-in activation / deactivation.
- Full featured integrated presets manager.
- Copy/paste the state of the plug-in between instances.
- Any sample rate supported.
Typical applications: Audio streaming, multitrack band recording over a network, personal headphone mixing, online jamming, remote collaboration, remote recording.On The BlogTutorialsNewsletter
To add your own comment about this product, please contact us.
- Limited number of instances of the plug-in per session.
- The plug-in is regularly bypassed for a few milliseconds.
- An Intel or Apple Silicon processor.
- Mac OS 10.9 or newer.
- Any VST / Audio Unit / AAX compatible application (64-bit) .
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or newer).
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10.
- Any VST / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit).
For more information about supported platforms, see our Knowledge Base.