It’s Day Three at NAMM, and we still have news for you! Better late than never…
Blue Cat’s Late Replies 1.1
Included in the new Blue Cat’s Axiom, Late Replies has also been available as an independent plug-in for a couple of months… Time for an update, right?
The new Late Replies 1.1 will feature all our plug-ins hosting improvements developed for Axiom and a few more things:
- The GUI can now be zoomed from 70% to 200%.
- Pre and post effect slots can now be locked so that they remain unchanged while switching presets.
- Preset manager improvements: (last loaded preset is now remembered in session and displayed in the presets menu / revert to last loaded preset / default preset now stores the state of locks).
- New option to keep plug-ins windows always on top.
- Loading the Graphical User Interface (GUI) of Late Replies and its built-in plug-ins is now much faster, especially after it has been loaded once (it’s almost instant).
- If you keep the same plug-ins in the same slots, they are not reloaded anymore but only updated when switching presets. This means much faster and smoother presets switching, even if you have many plug-ins loaded – ideal for live usage!
- The bypass state of Late Replies and loaded plug-ins is now properly kept in sync when supported by the plug-ins.
- Graphical resources sharing between Late Replies and its built-in plug-ins has been improved: Late Replies is now using less memory when using its built-in effects.
The new version is being demoed on the Blue Cat Audio booth (#16300) at the Winter NAMM Show. If you cannot make it to the show, don’t worry: you can check out the preview of Late Replies 1.1 from your home! Go to the download page (link received by email upon purchase), and click on the “Next release preview” link to download the preview!