We are glad to announce the release of Blue Cat’s FreqAnalyst Multi 2.1, Oscilloscope Multi 2.1 and StereoScope Multi 2.1, our multiple tracks audio analysis plug-ins (for spectrum, waveform and stereo image visualization)
These new version include multiple improvements, as detailed below, but we are particularly excited with the new features to manage memory curves:
All curves (spectrum, stereo image, waveform, but also spectrum diff (eq curve), stereo image diff and Lissajous xy curves) can now be saved as files to be reused as references later. They can also be copied and pasted between slots or instances to streamline your comparison workflow.
This means that you can now measure and save the characteristics of third party material (mixes, audio plug-ins, rooms or external hardware) to compare them with your own later and make it better!
The update is free for existing customers (you can get the latest version using the link received by email upon purchase).
New in v2.1:
- Save each memory curve as a file that can be reloaded later as a reference.
- Copy and paste memory curves between instances using the system clipboard.
- Last loaded preset can now be saved directly from the presets menu without having to select the file.
- Fixed demo version popup window freezing Pro Tools in some situations.
- Presets can now be selected using MIDI Program change and bank select messages (can be activated with the presets menu/MIDI Program Change item).
- Factory and user skins can now be selected directly from the plug-in menu.
5 thoughts on “Multiple Tracks Analysis Update: Save Your Analysis Curves”
Blue Cat Audio Multiple Tracks Analysis Update
Hello, all new builds don’t open on Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.8!
All are causing crashes on my hosts, tested on Amadeus Pro v2.0.8.
Could you fix this please?
If you are loading Audio Units, we have indeed noticed a problem with the binaries that have been uploaded on the website. We are currently uploading new binaries without the problem. They should be available shortly. We apologize for the inconvenience.
New binaries have been uploaded, it should work fine if you re-download the plug-ins. Thank you for your patience!
Yes, i was referring to the Audio Units. Now the new ones load fine.
I’ll check how FreqAnalyst and StereoScope work…have to study the Manual.
Thank you for your quick response.
Thank you for your understanding. The videos available on product pages may help too.