Blue Cat's Digital Peak Meter is a simple yet powerful signal analysis tool: it measures the peak value of the signal and lets you record it as an automation curve, as well as the fact that your signal clips ('clipping' occurs when the signal is higher than the maximum value accepted by your audio system).
Thanks to this unique feature you can use your audio signal to control other effects: just copy and paste the generated automation envelope and assign it to any parameter of any effect on any track of your project. Many customers have successfuly used it for automated video processing: your audio track is now able to control your video effects! And your guitar is now able to influence your drums track...
For more information about how to use this unique VST and DirectX plug-in, please read the documentation.
This product has been discontinued and will not be updated anymore. For real time MIDI control generation, total envelope generation control and many more features, please check the DP Meter Pro plugin instead.
- Digital Peak Vu-Meter.
- Record the peak meter value and clip information as an automation curve.
- DirectX and VST plug-in formats support.
- Any sample rate supported.
- DirectX version: supports 32 bits floating point as well as 16 / 8 bits PCM audio streams.
To add your own comment about this product, please contact us.
- Microsoft Windows 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10.
- Any VST compatible host software .
- If you are using the VST 'dll only' package, you will need to download the MS libraries zip file. Please read the included installation instructions.
For more information about supported platforms, see our Knowledge Base.