We wish you all a happy new year! May 2014 bring you anything you desire, and more!
In order to give you a good start, we are releasing an update for 12 of our plug-ins, including the 6 freeware ones from our Free Pack: Blue Cat’s Chorus, DP Meter Pro, Flanger, FreqAnalyst, FreqAnalyst Multi, Gain Suite, Liny EQ, Oscilloscope Multi, Phaser, Protector, StereoScope Multi, Triple EQ.
New versions include new copy/paste capabilities, memory optimizations, Audio Suite support for Pro Tools (Liny EQ) and many other enhancements and fixes (details below).
For registered users, the update is free and the new version can be found at the same place as the initial version.
- Copy/paste the plug-in’s current state from the presets menu using the system clipboard.
- Liny EQ: Audio Suite support for offline processing in Pro Tools (AAX).
- Reduced the plug-ins’ memory usage.
- Windows VST Installers now remember where the plug-in was initially installed to simplify upgrades.
- (Mac) plug-in version number is now available when using “Get Info” in the Finder.
- (Mac) Improved display of Audio Unit parameters in most host applications.
- (Mac) Fixed window frame not showing in Cubase 7.5 (32-bit).
- (Mac) About window does not show up first in the corner of the screen anymore.
- (Win) Alt-Click on a control now resets the value to default in Pro Tools, as expected.
- Fixed version number reported to host application for VST and Audio Unit versions.