We are glad to announce the release of Blue Cat’s Destructor 1.1, including several workflow and user interface enhancements (full change list below).
With more than 200 additional visual styles, new locking features for improved presets management, contrast adjustments for spectrograms, as well as a couple of other GUI improvements, the plug-in has become even easier to use, check it out! Of course, the update is free for existing customers, as usual!
And since it’s this time of the year again, you will want to look at our end of year promotions: up to 25% off!
Just purchased a plug-in from us before the promotion? Don’t worry: like all existing customers, you will receive by email a coupon code to get even better deals (additional 10% discount)!
What’s New In Destructor 1.1
- Lock each module or the user interface to prevent changes when loading presets.
- Bypass, input and output gain parameters are now independent from presets.
- Added more than 200 new visual styles with vintage knobs.
- New contrast setting for spectrogram display.
- Spectrogram display is not reset anymore when resized.
- Touch screen support improved: enlarged shape dynamics arrows and shape controls.
How to Get The Free Destructor 1.1 Update?
The update is available for download from the same location as the original full version (link received by email upon purchase). Just use the same link to the download page, (maybe refresh the web page, just in case), and you should see V1.1 right there. That’s it! Install and play!