32 LIVES is a transparent 32-bit to 64-bit Audio Units and VST plug-ins adapter which enables you to run your favorite 32-bit-only plug-ins, such as Vanguard, VB3 and TC PowerCore plug-ins, in your latest 64-bit DAW.
There are no additional windows to open and no redundant routings to make. Your favorite 32-bit plug-ins will appear in your 64-bit DAW as if they were native 64-bit plug-ins.
32 LIVES is compatible with virtually all 64-bit Audio Units and VST host applications, including Logic Pro X, Cubase, Ableton Live and Studio One.
For more information, please check 32Lives on soundradix.com.
No Videos available. Please check our Youtube channel for more videos about this software.
To add your own comment about this product, please contact us.
- Microsoft Windows 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10.
- Any DirectX / VST compatible host software .
- If you are using the VST 'dll only' package, you will need to download the MS libraries zip file. Please read the included installation instructions.
Mac OS X
- An Intel or PowerPC processor.
- Mac OS Sierra (10.12), Mac OS X El Capitan (10.11), Mac OS X Yosemite (10.10), Mavericks (10.9), Mountain Lion (10.8), Lion (10.7) , Snow Leopard (10.6), or Leopard (10.5).
- Any VST / Audio Unit compatible application.
For more information about supported platforms, see our FAQ.
- One single instance of the plug-in per session.
- The plug-in is regularly bypassed for a few seconds.