Blue Cat Audio is the data controller that will collect and process your personal data.
Blue Cat Audio SARL
231, rue Saint Honoré
- to process your purchase of products on the Website. The following information will be collected: first name, surname, address, email, VAT ID (if relevant);
- to help us understand customer trends and patterns and to ensure that content on the Website is presented in the most effective way (including but not limited to assessing overall site activity, tracking interest in particular portions of the Website, identifying the type of browser you are using, assessing any troubleshoot technical concerns and generally administering, improving and developing the Website);
- to provide you with email notifications, newsletters and special offers that are granted to you as a registered customer, such as upgrade or crossgrade to other products. You may opt out from receiving such communications from us at any time by notifying us in writing at the address above or contacting us at support [at] bluecataudio.com or, alternatively, by following the procedure to ‘unsubscribe’ that is specified in the communications that you will receive.
- to respond to any queries you may have including but not limited to any emails or letters you send to customer service. This information is used by Blue Cat Audio for the sole purpose of responding to your question.
- for our internal marketing and demographic studies, so we can constantly improve the products and services that we provide. Your data, together with that of other users of this website, may be aggregated for the purpose of building statistical and analytical reports. At no time will your data be individually identifiable in such reports.
- You are free to simply browse the Website without registering your personal details. However, by using the Website in this way you expressly consent that we may collect certain information about your computer including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
Loi Informatique et Libertés
The company has registered the processing of your personal data before the French National Competent Authority (Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés or CNIL) in compliance with the French Data Protection Law.
In compliance with this Law, you have a right to access, modify, delete your personal data and oppose for legitimate purposes to the processing of your data. In order to exercise those rights, please contact us at the address above or at the following address: support [at] bluecataudio.com.
Blue Cat Audio does not share its customer files with any third party. Personal data contained in these files are for the exclusive use of Blue Cat Audio.
When you are visiting this Website, we may send a session “cookie” to your computer to store information related to your shopping cart.
Session “Cookies” are small files or record-keeping devices that websites often store on a user’s computer in order to identify them as a unique customer and store personal preferences as well as technical information. Cookies allow us to manage your shopping cart on the website.
No other websites may make use of our cookies. But when you return to the www.bluecataudio.com Website, they are automatically sent back to our server.
In any case, Blue Cat Audio does not share cookies with anybody else.
E-mail addresses provided to Blue Cat Audio are used only by Blue Cat Audio. We do not provide this information to any third party.
We use these e-mail addresses reasonably and responsibly. we are firmly opposed to any kind of SPAM.
This Website and products available on the Website are intended to be used/purchased by persons aged 18 and over. If you are under 18 years old, you are not allowed to purchase products on the Website and you must not provide us with your personal data.
Although absolute security cannot be guaranteed on the Internet, please be assured that we take all reasonable steps in line with legal and technical developments to guard against any loss, misuse and alteration of your personal data under Blue Cat Audio's control. We will continue to maintain and improve these measures over time. Personal data collected by Blue Cat Audio will be stored in secure operating environments.
Last version: February 2013